It’s been a while – things have been a bit busy. You can see what I’ve been up to in this picture: decorating. A year ago (almost to the day) we started work on this room and now it’s finished, along with a quilt for Baby W II. You can find details about the quilt top here.
I used twelve nine patch blocks to make up the quilt in Honeycomb (Teal) and Kona solids (Aqua, Azure, Caribbean, Cyan, Glacier, Jade Green, Teal Blue and Robin Egg). Most of these fabrics were left over from my Aspect Ratio Quilt – I love this collection of colours together.
I bound the quilt with spare material from the backing (Kona Caribbean) and quilted using free motion quilting.