Teacosy

Quilted teacosy

I wanted to make a teacosy for our orange teapot. I had quite a lot of scraps left over from my Escheresque cushion so I started doing some random piecing. I pieced a rectangle to fit round the teapot and a circle to make the top. I used the batting as a kind of pattern, cutting it to the right size with the appropriate hole, before quilting the whole lot together with random straight lines in different colours. I bound the edges of the rectangle first, then attached the top before binding the top edge.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Sewing. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s